浅析给水球墨铸铁管的安装要点作者: -1 发布时间: 2018-07-19 次浏览
1. Feed water ductile iron pipe trench excavation
The bottom width of feed ductile iron pipe groove should be calculated as follows: B=D1+2(b1+b2)
Where, B -- excavation width (mm) at the bottom of the pipe groove D1 -- width of the outer edge of the pipe structure (mm) b1-width of the working face on one side of the pipe (mm)b2 -- support width on the side of the pipe (mm)
2. Feed ductile iron pipe groove support
Design according to the factors such as soil quality, groundwater, groove section and load conditions of the trench, which requires to be firm and reliable, and prevent the collapse and support from obstructing the lower pipe and the stable pipe.
3. The t-type interface pipe shall be provided with a pier at the turning in vertical or horizontal direction. The size of abutment pier should be determined by calculation according to pipe diameter, turning Angle, working pressure and other factors
4. When delivering drinking water, the pipeline shall not pass through the toxic pollution area, and protective measures shall be taken if necessary.
5. For ductile iron pipeline with socket connection, the piers must be calculated and set up. Refer to the piers of flexible water supply pipeline with flexible interface in the national building standard design atlas 03SS505.
The outer anticorrosive coating of ductile iron pipes for water supply shall select galvanized and epoxy asphalt coatings or coatings with higher requirements according to the soil quality of the pipe site.
After installing ducted ductile iron pipes and passing the test pressure, it is advisable to wash them with low chlorine ionic water and disinfect them with 0.03% potassium permanganate solution.